Fountain City Futsal Academy (FCFA) is a year-long premier futsal development program that offers players a unique opportunity to train and compete with players from other soccer clubs that are at the same skill-level. Our program is designed to compliment, not compete with, a player’s regular soccer training with their own clubs. With our team of highly qualified and experienced coaches, our priority is to improve the technical skills of our players in a competitive futsal training environment.
FCFA is for players age U10 - high school looking to participate in high-level technical and tactical futsal training sessions, competitive league play, as well as regional and national level tournaments.
Fountain City Futsal Academy Fees include:
- Approximately 65 training sessions per year with qualified staff - beginning in August
- Training once per week in fall/spring, twice per week in winter/summer
- Age-specific curriculum
- Specialized goalkeeping training
- All players will participate in the Heartland Futsal League
- 8 games included in fees
- All players will participate in the USYF Central Regional Tournament
- Tournament included in fees
- Evaluations on player progress (twice per year)
Tryouts for the 2018-2019 season will be held on Monday, July 16 at Johnson County Community College.
5:00pm - 6:00pm High School players (2004-2000)
6:00pm - 7:00pm U10 and younger (2009 and younger)
7:00pm - 8:00pm U11 and U12 (2008-2007)
8:00pm - 9:00pm U13 and U14 (2006-2005)
All players must register for tryouts: FCFA Tryout Registration
US Soccer endorses FUTSAL
Futsal is the official indoor sport sanctioned by FIFA and is recognized throughout the world for promoting exceptional skill development and decision-making. It is played on a hard surface with boundary lines and a low-bounce ball and is now the fastest-growing indoor sport in the United States and in the world.