Fountain City Futsal Academy (FCFA) is a premier futsal development program that offers players a unique opportunity to train and compete with players from other soccer clubs that are at the same skill-level. Our program is designed to compliment, not compete with, a player’s regular soccer training with their own clubs. With our team of highly qualified and experienced coaches, our priority is to improve the technical skills of our players in a competitive futsal training environment.
FCFA is for players looking to participate in high-level technical and tactical futsal training sessions, competitive league play, as well as regional and national level tournaments.
Fountain City Futsal Academy Fees include:
- Approximately 65 training sessions per year with qualified staff
- Training once per week in fall/spring, twice per week in summer/winter
- Age-specific curriculums
- Specialized goalkeeping training
- All players will participate in the Heartland Futsal League
- 8 games included in fees
- All players will participate in the USYF Central Regional Tournament
- Tournament included in fees
- Evaluations on player progress (twice per year)
US Soccer endorses FUTSAL
Futsal is the official indoor sport sanctioned by FIFA and is recognized throughout the world for promoting exceptional skill development and decision-making. It is played on a hard surface with boundary lines and a low-bounce ball and is now the fastest-growing indoor sport in the United States and in the world.